- Universal Text Encryption Tool
- Paranoia Text Encryption keeps your notes, cryptocurrency keys (seeds, mnemonics), emails, social networking posts, and any other text safe from snoopers, hackers, and prying eyes.
- The app provides real security as data is encrypted using strong encryption algorithms: Blowfish 448bit, AES 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + (Threefish 1024bit and SHACAL-2 512bit for Pro Version) ciphers are available.
- Just copy and paste to and from your favourite applications or save to a file for later use.
- A steganography implementation is included (concealing a text within an image - JPG). Steganographic algorithm F5 is used in combination with chosen symmetric cipher algorithm to make a final steganogram (JPEG image).
- A free cross-platform desktop version (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, ...) is available.
- Fully compatible with Paranoia Text Encryptor for Android (part of Secret Space Encryptor for Android) and Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS.
- It's completely free and reliable - open source.
- A wide range of compatible platforms (desktop and mobile + Web Version (client-side AES)) allows easy sharing of protected data.
1. Set a password.
2. Write or paste a text into the "Unencrypted Text" area (green bordered).
3. Press the Encrypt button.
4. The encrypted text will appear in the "Encrypted Text" area (red bordered).
5. Copy the encrypted text and use it wherever you want.
1. Set a password
2. Write or paste an encrypted text into the "Encrypted Text" area (red bordered).
3. Press the Decrypt Button. (Note: Decryption algorithm is detected automatically.
4. The decrypted text will appear in the "Unencrypted Text" area (green bordered).
5. Copy the text and use it wherever you want.