Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS
- Paranoia Text Encryption is the universal text encryption application for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod).
- Paranoia Text Encryption keeps your SMSs, emails, social networking posts, notes, and any other text safe from all unwanted readers.
- The app provides real security as data is encrypted using strongest encryption algorithms: Blowfish 448bit, AES 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + (Threefish 1024bit and SHACAL-2 512bit for Pro Version) ciphers are available.
- Just copy and paste to and from your favorite applications or save to a file for later use.
- The P.T.E. app does not work as a “Vault application”. A password is not set to enter the application, but set for the current encryption/decryption session. You may have an unlimited number of passwords for any purpose—different files, tasks, people, etc.
- Steganography: The application contains steganographic features (concealing a text within an image - JPG). A steganographic algorithm (F5 algorithm) is used in combination with chosen symmetric cipher algorithm to make a final steganogram (JPEG image).
- A free cross-platform desktop version (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, ...) is available in the download section.
- Fully compatible with Paranoia Text Encryptor for Android (part of Secret Space Encryptor for Android).
- A web-based version (client-side AES) is available on: https://pteo.paranoiaworks.mobi
© Paranoia Works 2018
We would appreciate any feedback from you regarding suggestions for improvement, reports of technical problems, and...., You are welcome to contact us via email:
Application Home Page:
- The Bouncy Castle Crypto APIs for Java (http://www.bouncycastle.org)
- J2ObjC project (https://github.com/google/j2objc)
- InAppSettingsKit (http://www.inappsettingskit.com)
- Oxygen Team Icons (http://www.oxygen-icons.org)